Henge MD732 digital servos have following technique characteristics:
· Use metal gears of high intensity and accuracy, and abrasion resistance t make sure the output deviation of servo veries small after long time running;
· Use Japanese raw material to produce outer shell, which is more sturdy and durable and can beat 120 temperature.
· Use coreless motor of high quality to develop the efficiency and life of servo Use potentiometers imported from Japan, which are of the same quality and type as Futaba servos, and the life can be 1,000,000 times.
MD732 applied to 450 and 500 helicopters locking the tail, and its function surpasses Futaba’s S9257.
· Type: MD732
· Operating voltage range(V): 4.5V-6.0V
· Operating temperature range: -20~ +60
· Operating speed 0.09 sec/60(sec/60 4.8V)
· 0.07 sec/60 (sec/60 6.0V)
· Torque 3.0 Kg·cm(Kg·cm 4.8V)
· 3..5 Kg·cm(Kg·cm 6.0V)
· Dead band width(usec): ≤3usec
· Midpoint pulse: 1520us broadband
· Maximum rotation angle: ±65
· Motor: Five-poles coreless cup
· Size(mm): 35.0 × 15 × 29.2mm
· Weight(g): 28g
· Gear material: 6 metal gears
· Connector wire length(cm): 21cm