·The newest factory precision model of the small Stirling engine in the single/twin/multi-cylinder range
·Made according to the working principle of hot air machines, all metal construction for safety and durability
·A popular fashion gift and private collection
·Boiler design for the whole engine, with alcohol lamp drive
·Continuous operation for about 30 minutes with one filling
·One-piece design of steam passage and base plate for safety and durability
·Flywheel, power cylinder and power piston are all made of brass H59
·Boiler, base plate, linkage rod, etc. in aluminium alloy 6061
·Oxidised surface, long lasting and colourfast
·Other parts made of stainless steel SUS304Instructions for use:
1. Place the engine model in a horizontal position.
2. Gently turn the flywheel by hand to check that it spins smoothly.
3. add a small amount of alcohol to the alcohol lamp, do not fill it too full and ignite it if it is safe to do so.
4. move the alcohol lamp slowly under the heated end of the model engine.
5. after 30 seconds of heating, begin to gently toggle the flywheel by hand until it can spin on its own.
6. Do not touch the heating end or the boiler with your hands during the whole heating process (high temperature is dangerous!)Product Parameters:
Whole machine: length 15.3cm * width 7.5cm * height 11.5cm
Flywheel: diameter 40mm
Boiler: diameter 38mm,length 64mm
Alcohol lamp: diameter 24mm,height 41mmProduct Specifications:
Small/single cylinder engine x 1
Alcohol lamp x 1