- Tarot 5D 3-axis brushless gimbal is specific designed for Canon 5D Mark III. CNC processed and industrial integrated structure brings lightness and stability. The professional choice for aerial photography.
- With the optional handheld, [TL5D001] is applicable to be a handheld gimbal.
- With accuracy computing system and individual IMU to control the movement and attitude.
- Supports 3 working modes: Attitude Lock (AL) mode, Pan Follow (PF) mode and First Person View (FPV) mode.
- All power cable and signal wire are placed inside the rack and structure.
- The innovative mechanical structure allows the operating speed controllable. The joystick movement is corresponding to axis speed; the bigger movement is, the faster axis speed will be.
- China patent number: 2014201546579, 2014201546583, 2014201546598, 2014300741581
- Supports PC interface setting
- Attitude Lock (AL) mode
- Pan Follow (PF) mode
- First Person View (FPV) mode.
- Internal IMU module
- Servo driver module for Tarot gimbal
- Output AV port
- Shutter control
- Wide range of input voltage
- Supports S-Bus/PPM/DSM servo
Mechanical & Electronic Specifications ：
- Support camera: CANON EOS 5D MARK III
- Support lens: CANON EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
- Input power for gimbal control: 3S~6S Lipo battery
- Receiver Channel: at least 4
- Angle control accuracy: ±0.02°
- Maximum control speed: PAN ±200°/s, TILT±200°/s, ROLL ±200°/s
- Control range: PAN ±360° continuingly, TILT-135°~+45°, ROLL ±48°
- Working voltage: 120mA (@25V) 180mA 3S-6S Li (11V-26V)
- Locked motor voltage: 4A (@25V) 8A (@12V)
- Working voltage: -20°C ~ 50°C
- Weight: 1.51Kg
- Size: 215mm x 240mm x 246mm
- PC system requirement: Windows XP/VISTA/7/8 (32/64 bit)