Product Description ：
- Tarot 5.8G 300mW TX is with small size and light weight. 6061T6 aluminum alloy case applied, designed for small-sized racing drone.
- 1 Video output + 2 Audio outputEquipped with 5V1A power output, please confirm the current and voltage of relative device.
- Weight: 11G (without antenna)
- Dimension: 23.5x363x12.5MM
- Working Frequency: 5645-5945MHz
- Channel: 4 bands / 32 channel
- 5-DIP switch
- Output Power: 27.5 dbm (300mw)
- Input Voltage: DC 7-26V (2-6S)
- Output Voltage: 5V 1A
- Antenna Adaptor: RP-SMA 50Ω
- Working Temperature: -10 ~ 60 degrees.
- FM Frequency: FM
- Install the antenna before connecting the power to avoid further damage.
- Choose proper working frequency and tune the receiver to the same frequency. Please refer to the channel list.
- Do not touch the surface of transmitter while operating. It is normal the surface is getting hot.
- The input voltage range is between 7-26V (2-6S), do not overload the working voltage.
- The output voltage is 5V1A. Please confirm the current and voltage of the camera
- 5.8G 300mW TX x1
- 7P cable x1
- 5.8G antenna x1
- instruction manual x1